Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB Kit for IP PBX
- Estimated market price $180.50Note: Prices are rounded and shown in US dollar as a reference only. You may or may not be able to pay in US dollar. See more details during checkout.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
The picture shows a Raspberry Pi 4 in a Aluminium Alloy Passive Cooling Case from iUniker, which makes it completely silent.
Note that this product is most often sold as a kit, so it requires that you have the technical competence to assemble it and install the phone system (PBX) from 3CX, FreePBX or FreeSwitch. Learn more