More transparency in the telecom industry - try our price comparison tool
Areas that make the market opaque
- Call setup charges amount to up to a third of the telephone bill.
- Call setup charges for calls that are not completed (attempted calls). Results in approx. 5% higher phone bill.1
- Billing for more than the actual call length, e.g. billing every started 20, 30 or 60 seconds, which means that a call of e.g. 2:01 is billed as 2:20, 2:30 or 3:00 minutes. This results in paying 7, 11 or 22% more for your calls.1
- Symbolic discounts on artificially high normal prices in return for long contract periods.
- Various service fees etc.