- Alphanumeric or number as sender/receiver.
- Bidirectional - send and receive SMS.
- Send to Danish and foreign numbers.
- Supports long SMSs of more than 160 characters.
- Support for special characters and character sets via UTF-8, UCS2 (UTF-16).
- Support for binary SMS for e.g. ringtones, WAP Push and vCards.
- HTTP (GET/POST) API.
- REST JSON API.
- Optional call back to your own server via HTTP when sending succeeds or fails.
- Call back to your own server via HTTP when SMS is received.
- Batch broadcast (minimizes traffic, server load and thus saves you money).
- Group SMS, send the same message to multiple recipients with a single API call.
- Send several different SMS to single numbers and/or groups in the same API call.
- Timed broadcast - specify date and time of delivery.
- Check ongoing consumption/balance via API call.
- Check price for SMS to a specific number via API call.
- Secure and reliable with redundant servers in multiple physical locations in the EU.
We currently require a minimum volume of 30,000 SMS/month and in return we can deliver Denmark's best prices and uptime. If you have a lower consumption, sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page and we will inform you as soon as we lower the limit.
Why is Redspot so Cheap?
Redspot has provided telecommunication services since 2004 and we have become really good at understanding our customers' needs and covering them at a low cost, without compromising on quality and service. This is possible because
- We automate and outsource as much as possible.
- We have very skilled staff, which means we can do more with fewer people.
- Your needs are different from other customers'. Instead of making equipment available that only suits the needs of a few customers, we give you free choice. It saves money and gives you the best and most fair solution.
- We have no stores that cost expensive rent and require staff.
- We have extensive experience in negotiating low call prices with our suppliers.
- We have high technical competence, which means that we can use a mixture of open source and self-developed software instead of having to buy expensive solutions from external suppliers and pay licensing fees.
All of this results in lower costs than our competitors, which directly benefits you in the form of lower prices without compromising on quality and service.