Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8GB Kit for IP PBX
- Estimated market price US$ 180.50Note: Prices are rounded and shown in US dollar as a reference only. You may or may not be able to pay in US dollar. See more details during checkout.
Small and powerful computer that can run phone system (PBX) software from FreePBX, 3CX, FusionPBX and others, and can handle up to 150 simultaneous calls, which corresponds to the need for an average company with 450 employees.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.0
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
The picture shows a Raspberry Pi 4 in a Aluminium Alloy Passive Cooling Case from iUniker, which makes it completely silent.
Note that this product is most often sold as a kit, so it requires that you have the technical competence to assemble it and install the phone system (PBX) from 3CX, FreePBX or FreeSwitch. Learn more