- US$ 19.80Note: Prices are rounded and shown in US dollar as a reference only. You may or may not be able to pay in US dollar. See more details during checkout.
Additional Flat Rate benefits
- Free customer support by phone and email.
- Call as much as it suits you at a fixed monthly price.1
- Flat rate to all Redspot customers.
- No roaming charges! Call from wherever it suits you - at home, in the cottage, on the road and abroad at no extra cost to you or those who call you!1
- Feel free to choose which apps and which equipment you want to use - up to 10 at a time!
- 2 lines so 2 people can talk on the phone at the same time. No more blocking your phone!1
- A Danish phone number that anyone can call. Of course, you can call all other phone numbers too.
- Option to move your Danish landline or IP phone number to Redspot for Prices include any VAT.US$ 19.80Note: Prices are rounded and shown in US dollar as a reference only. You may or may not be able to pay in US dollar. See more details during checkout.
- Zero or 30 times less radiation than with mobile calls.1
- Free billing specifications so you can see who you called and what it cost.1
- Call waiting.1
- Caller ID.1
- 3 party conference call.1
- Caller specific ringing.1
- Do not disturb.1
For private use our Flat Rate plans are most often the best choice - free calls to up to 73 countries at a fixed monthly rate. Compare Flat Rate Plans
If you have a very low call need, our Pay As You Go Basic plans are often the best choice. You get our very low call rates and plan all the way down to
Do you need a subscription for business, association or similar. or in connection with a PBX, our Pay as you go business plans are the right choice. Learn more
Of course, you can also call us at +45 88707070 so we can help you choose the right plan.