Questions About Buying
What are my Payment options?
You will be invoiced in Danish Kroner (DKK), but can also pay in EUR, GBP and USD. If you're paying by card, we support 137+ currencies. Note, however, that prices shown in currencies other than DKK are rounded, for reference only and may vary with exchange rate fluctuations.
We support payment via Visa, Visa Dankort, Mastercard, American Express, ELO, Apple Pay, Google Pay, SEPA Direct Debit, Sofort, iDEAL, Alipay, Bancontact, EPS, giropay and Przelewy24 (P24). Many supporting automatic future payments.
Note that payment options vary by selected payment currency.
How is the IP telephony ordering process?
The process is:
- You order and pay online and we will send you an order confirmation and invoice by email. If you need to move your number to us, you will also receive an email asking you to fill out a power of attorney and send it to us.
- As soon as we have registered your payment, we will send you a welcome email with your subscription information that you will need to set up your equipment or app.
- You activate your subscription - see welcome email.
- You setup your equipment or app according to our setup guides. Setup takes approx. 2-20 min and you will be able to make calls immediately.
- If your number is to be moved, you will receive calls via your old provider until it is moved. However, you may immediately receive calls from Redspot customers.