General App Setup Guide
Instructions for setting up apps. The labels may differ slightly.
Note that quoted values ("value") are entered without quotes.
- SIP Server / SIP Proxy: "voice.redspot.dk"
- Use SRV DNS Lookup: "Yes"
- SIP Server / SIP Proxy Port: "Auto" - if you must enter a port number, then enter "5060"
- SIP Registrar Server: "voice.redspot.dk"
- SIP Registrar Server Port: "Auto" - if you must enter a port number, then enter "5060"
- SIP Domain / Realm: "voice.redspot.dk"
- SIP Outpound Proxy: Must be blank / inactive
- SIP Userid: Your phone number
- Authenticate ID / User: Your phone number
- Authenticate Password: Your password from the welcome email.
- Name: Your name (only included with other IP phones and must not contain numbers or special characters etc.)
- SIP Protocol: "Auto" or "TCP" - Note that only Redspot approved apps are allowed to use TCP. If your app is blocked from using TCP, please contact us or use "UDP".
- Use NAT / NAT keep alive: "No"
- Use STUN: "No"
- Local Port: "5070"
- Silence suppression: No (Can also be specified as: Transmit Silence: Yes)
Please refer to your apps user guide.
Please note that Redspot only provides limited support for apps we do not sell ourselves.